|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current main page.|
This page is an archive of the discussion surrounding the proposed deletion of the page entitled Disciples.
This page is kept as an historic record.
The result of the debate was to keep the article and move it to Disciple.
Delete. Dicdef. -- Jmabel 07:14, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- What is your reason to delete? probably a stub and maybe needs expansion/correction Dainamo
- Delete. It's not even a stub - nothing more than a definition. Delete Disciple too. SSherris
- Keep. I have tried to expand this. Probably ought to be moved to the canonical singular Disciple. Smerdis of Tlön 19:16, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- Move to Disciple and redirect. -- Jao 19:48, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- Looks like a stub to me. Took care of the page move. Keep. -- Cyrius|✎ 20:31, May 18, 2004 (UTC)
- Cy old guy, you da man. Keep new short article. Too nice to be called "stub." - Lucky 6.9 21:47, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- Why are we seriously considering deleting this? The disciple/apostle distinction is important - the artcle needed expansion, not deletion. Please be aware that Pages needing attention and Cleanup exist, and that not every article that does not completely satisfy you needs deletion. Snowspinner 22:58, 18 May 2004 (UTC)
- Move to Disciple and redirect. The article contains useful information on a valid encyclopaedia topic and (currently) 19 articles link to it. Chris Jefferies 12:14, 20 May 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue or the deletion should be placed on other relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.